Postnet Strike: As you may be aware, the South African Post Office has been experiencing service interruptions for some time. This is due to an ongoing labour dispute involving contract workers and labour brokers.
Our ultimate goal remains rendering the quality of service our customers deserve. To this end we are working tirelessly to reach a negotiated settlement that will ensure a long-term solution on this matter. We have already made great strides in resolving this matter and have also put in place contingency measures to ensure that we are still able to service our customers while the negotiations are ongoing.
For any lodgement enquiries, please contact your regional sales manager:
- Witwatersrand Ndade Sibaya 011 495-0541
- Northern Region (Pretoria, Mpumalanga and Limpopo) Adrian Kelly 012 339-7062
- Western Cape David Esterhuizen 021 590-5557
- KwaZulu-Natal Samanta Thaver 031 336-3333
- Central Region (Free State, Northern Cape) Kgalalelo Mphephuka 051 402-4054
- Eastern Cape Angelo Brooks 041 508-4223