The General Secretary of the Amanzi Bargaining Council has reminded all parties to the council that centralised bargaining would commence on 4 May 2018.
In order to facilitate an orderly bargaining process, it was agreed that :
- Union Salary/Wage and allied demands will be consolidated and submitted to the GS by 20 April 2018.
- At the council meeting scheduled for 4 May 2018 at Turffontein Racecourse, submissions will be considered and clarified.
The latter submissions may include:
- Salary/Wages and Minimum wage
- Medical Scheme
- Retirement Benefits
- Retrenchment Policy and Severance pay
- Housing Allowance
- Annual Leave
- Maternity and Family responsibility leave
- Sick leave
- Hours of work
- Shift Allowance
- Minimum Service Agreement
Please bear in mind that Rand Water will not be part of the foregoing negotiations due to the multi-year wage agreement reached earlier.